28 Arcadia Cove Rd,
Belgrade, ME 04917
- 2,058 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
28 Arcadia Cove Rd is a multi-family home in Belgrade, ME. This home includes 2,058 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 28 Arcadia Cove Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 28 Arcadia Cove Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,891 residents, which has increased by 9.7% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 28 Arcadia Cove Rd has a median household income of $51,402 and spends about $43,781 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 28 Arcadia Cove Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 28 Arcadia Cove Rd include Belgrade Central School, Messalonskee High School, and Messalonskee Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1013 (508 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1006.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 28 Arcadia Cove Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 28 Arcadia Cove Rd is about 14.6 degrees in January and 66.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 83.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 28 Arcadia Cove Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Booker Road,
$349,900 House For Sale
351 Small Shore Trail,
$205,000 House For Sale
107 Pinewoods Trail,
$155,000 House For Sale
10 Dockside Lane,
$599,900 House For Sale
88 Eagle Crest Lane,
$2,499,000 House For Sale
885 Rome Road,
$79,000 House For Sale
54 Cedar Village Place,
$324,900 House For Sale
16 Autumn Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
115 Mary Lane,
$229,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Belgrade Central School||PK-5||243||19.3||12.5||6.32 mi|
|Messalonskee High School||9-12||723||52.4||13.7||3.8 mi|
|Messalonskee Middle School||6-8||530||44.3||11.9||3.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.