302 Jefferson St,
Bellevue, IA 52031
- 3 Beds
- 784 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 Jefferson St is a single family home in Bellevue, IA. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 784 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, gas heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Jefferson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Jefferson St is located in a community that is home to 4,383 residents, which has increased by 1.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Jefferson St has a median household income of $43,440 and spends about $39,180 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Jefferson St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Jefferson St include Bellevue Elementary School, and Bellevue High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.7% of the residents near 302 Jefferson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Jefferson St is about 20.3 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Jefferson St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1102 Mulberry St.,
$156,900 House For Sale
8624 Fisher Road,
$697,000 House For Sale
483 S. Blackjack,
$449,000 House For Sale
1765 Williams Drive,
$262,000 House For Sale
13 Vista Ridge Drive,
$289,500 House For Sale
525 South Dodge Street,
$335,000 House For Sale
420 South High Street,
$154,900 House For Sale
12 Timberline Drive,
$278,500 House For Sale
401 4th Street,
$379,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellevue Elementary School||PK-5||333||19.4||17.1||0.11 mi|
|Bellevue High School||6-12||370||23.6||15.6||0.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.