110 Ox Bow Ct,
Madison, AL 35758
- 1,717 sqft
Est. Value* : $186,200
110 Ox Bow Ct is a single family home in Madison, AL. This home was built in 1992 and includes two bathrooms and 1,717 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 2/5/2016, this property sold for $144,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,200. Frequently asked questions about 110 Ox Bow Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 110 Ox Bow Ct is located in a community that is home to 26,931 residents, which has increased by 48.7% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 110 Ox Bow Ct has a median household income of $71,925 and spends about $55,084 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 110 Ox Bow Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 110 Ox Bow Ct include Bob Jones High School, Discovery Middle School, and West Madison Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 72.9% of the residents near 110 Ox Bow Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 110 Ox Bow Ct is about 41.9 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 110 Ox Bow Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
144 Manningham Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
132 Telluride Drive,
$188,600 House For Sale
124 Teal Park Lane,
$279,900 House For Sale
4240 Sullivan Street,
$324,900 House For Sale
777 Hughes Road,
$260,000 House For Sale
509 Willard Street,
$164,900 House For Sale
103 Tudor Place,
$265,000 House For Sale
107 Brass Oak Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
111 Overview Drive,
$874,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bob Jones High School||9-12||1,778||94.8||18.7||0.76 mi|
|Discovery Middle School||7-8||814||42||19.3||2.17 mi|
|West Madison Elementary School||PK-6||435||24.6||17.6||0.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.