10050 Victorian Way,
Semmes, AL 36575
Est. Value* : N/A
10050 Victorian Way is a single family home in Semmes, AL. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 10050 Victorian Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10050 Victorian Way is located in a community that is home to 12,155 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10050 Victorian Way has a median household income of $42,074 and spends about $38,428 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10050 Victorian Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 10050 Victorian Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10050 Victorian Way is about 40.0 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10050 Victorian Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9251 AGEE ROAD,
$89,900 House For Sale
8640 Oak Hill Dr,
$189,900 House For Sale
10367 RONNIE BYRD LANE S,
$218,000 House For Sale
11291 OLIVIA DRIVE,
$36,450 House For Sale
11470 Normandy Drive N , 2,
$105,120 House For Sale
2460 Firetower Road,
$180,000 House For Sale
2160 Laura Drive,
$228,500 House For Sale
1925 Ranch House Drive , 4,
$130,000 House For Sale
1963 Campfire Drive , 2,
$90,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.