316 Reese St,
Gastonia, NC 28056
- 4 Beds
- 1,396 sqft
Est. Value* : $120,900
- 4 Beds
316 Reese St is a single family home in Gastonia, NC. This home was built in 1962 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,396 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $120,900. Frequently asked questions about 316 Reese St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 316 Reese St is located in a community that is home to 29,567 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 316 Reese St has a median household income of $62,017 and spends about $49,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 316 Reese St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 316 Reese St include Belmont Middle, Gaston Early College High School, and North Belmont Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 316 Reese St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 316 Reese St is about 40.0 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 316 Reese St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2207 Gatwick Circle,
$266,620 House For Sale
1028 Hickory Grove Road,
$164,900 House For Sale
141 Robindale Road,
$900,000 House For Sale
3103 Carson Street,
$195,000 House For Sale
1114 Ferrell Grove Avenue,
$45,000 House For Sale
2608 Boundary Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
216 Turner Road,
$134,700 House For Sale
46 Linford Street,
$224,900 House For Sale
467 Holly Circle,
$220,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Belmont Middle||6-8||706||38.2||18.4||2.83 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||226||10||22.6||7.68 mi|
|North Belmont Elementary||PK-5||399||24.7||16.1||0.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.