14107 89th Ave,
Seminole, FL 33776
- 806 sqft
Est. Value* : $158,600
- 806 sqft
14107 89th Ave is a single family home in Seminole, FL. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 806 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $158,600. Frequently asked questions about 14107 89th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 89th Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,484 residents, which has decreased by -3% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 89th Ave has a median household income of $70,680 and spends about $54,373 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 89th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 89th Ave include Bauder Elementary School, Richard O Jacobson Technical High School At Seminole, and Seminole Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 14107 89th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 89th Ave is about 57.8 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 89th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13920 87th Ave.,
$399,999 For Sale
13748 82nd Ter N,
$299,999 For Sale
13891 77th Ave,
$489,000 For Sale
14458 91st Avenue,
$407,000 For Sale
7400 140th Street,
$424,900 For Sale
14008 Harbor View Drive,
$478,900 For Sale
13736 74th Avenue,
$895,000 For Sale
9403 Laura Anne Dr,
$299,000 For Sale
13057 91st Avenue,
$389,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bauder Elementary School||PK-5||787||51||15.4||1.21 mi|
|Richard O Jacobson Technical High School At Seminole||9-12||0||6||0||1.28 mi|
|Seminole Middle School||6-8||1,226||64||19.1||0.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.