16846 Santa Rosa Dr,
Detroit, MI 48221
- 1,476 sqft
Est. Value* : $28,230
16846 Santa Rosa Dr is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1927 and includes two bathrooms and 1,476 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 7/10/2017, this property sold for $18,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $28,230. Frequently asked questions about 16846 Santa Rosa Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16846 Santa Rosa Dr is located in a community that is home to 45,866 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16846 Santa Rosa Dr has a median household income of $51,735 and spends about $43,709 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16846 Santa Rosa Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 39.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 32%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 16846 Santa Rosa Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16846 Santa Rosa Dr is about 19.3 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16846 Santa Rosa Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17418 Monica St,
$125,000 House For Sale
19150 BERKELEY Road,
$149,900 House For Sale
16874 LINWOOD Street,
$99,000 House For Sale
16845 NORMANDY Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
17363 NORTHLAWN Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
16925 LA SALLE Avenue,
$60,000 House For Sale
15819 Tuller St,
$60,000 House For Sale
17637 HAMILTON Road,
$949,900 House For Sale
$81,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.