14109 Angle Rd,
Hudson, FL 34669
- 2,461 sqft
Est. Value* : $188,000
- 2,461 sqft
14109 Angle Rd is a single family home in Hudson, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes two bathrooms and 2,461 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $188,000. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Angle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 Angle Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,019 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Angle Rd has a median household income of $39,726 and spends about $37,038 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Angle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Angle Rd include Hudson High School, Hudson Middle School, and Northwest Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 14109 Angle Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Angle Rd is about 67.5 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Angle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8850 Thoreau Pl,
$165,900 For Sale
13041 Sidney Lane,
$60,000 For Sale
13409 Woodward Drive,
$169,000 For Sale
8808 Seeley Lane,
$134,900 For Sale
11207 Pinto Dr,
$274,900 For Sale
13600 Woodside Drive,
$245,000 For Sale
12602 River Mill Dr,
$185,000 For Sale
12610 River Mill Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
12605 Stone House Loop,
$114,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hudson High School||6-12||1,183||80||14.7||0.4 mi|
|Hudson Middle School||6-8||708||52||13.6||0.5 mi|
|Northwest Elementary School||PK-5||635||53||11.9||0.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.