1410 Albury St,
Key West, FL 33040
- 4 Beds
- 1,568 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,270,000
- 4 Beds
- 1,568 sqft
1410 Albury St is a single family home in Key West, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,568 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 1/24/2017, this property sold for $1,200,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,270,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Albury St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Albury St is located in a community that is home to 32,798 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 56.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Albury St has a median household income of $67,254 and spends about $51,940 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Albury St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (498 for Math and 502 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 1410 Albury St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Albury St is about 61.0 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Albury St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1419 Newton Street,
$2,295,000 For Sale
1423,1418 Petronia., Newton Street,
$2,500,000 For Sale
1407 Petronia Street,
$1,599,000 For Sale
1408 Petronia Street,
$1,799,900 For Sale
1401 Petronia Street,
$848,000 For Sale
612 White Street,
$1,245,000 For Sale
1309 Eliza Street,
$595,000 For Sale
1120 Curry Lane,
$1,749,900 For Sale
1111 Watson St F,
$835,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.