Off Market

1410 Albury St,

Key West, FL 33040
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,568 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,270,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,568 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

1410 Albury St is a single family home in Key West, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,568 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 1/24/2017, this property sold for $1,200,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,270,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Albury St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Albury St is located in a community that is home to 32,798 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 56.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.78%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Albury St has a median household income of $67,254 and spends about $51,940 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Albury St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (498 for Math and 502 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 1410 Albury St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Albury St is about 61.0 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Albury St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,568
Year Built
2002
Latitude
24.56
Longitude
-81.79
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
1/24/2017 $1,200,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $5,359 $0 $0 $580,434
2015 $5,640 $0 $0 $564,544
2013 $5,791 $0 $0 $551,786

Local Info

Population
32,798
Median Family Income
$67,254
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.4%
Median Homeowner Age
37.5
Households with Children
56.8%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 4
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week