1108 Sycamore Creek Dr,
Jonesborough, TN 37659
- 1,156 sqft
Est. Value* : $143,700
- 1,156 sqft
1108 Sycamore Creek Dr is a single family home in Jonesborough, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 1,156 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $143,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,067 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 78.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr has a median household income of $40,305 and spends about $37,403 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr include David Crockett High School, and Grandview Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr is about 36.1 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sycamore Creek Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
104 Hartman Drive,
304 Telford New Victory Road,
$269,900 For Sale
1120 Henderson Court,
$259,900 For Sale
651 Sugar Hollow Road,
$189,900 For Sale
1584 Old State Route 34,
$149,900 For Sale
165 COCHRAN Road,
209 4th Avenue,
$79,900 For Sale
3333 Highway 81,
$30,000 For Sale
3337 Highway 81,
$30,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|David Crockett High School||9-12||1,258||70.4||17.8||0.75 mi|
|Tennessee Virtual Learning Academy||9-12||6||0.5||12||8.19 mi|
|Grandview Elementary School||PK-8||624||37.8||16.5||2.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.