Off Market

299 Riverview Way,

Oceanside, CA 92057
  • 2 Beds
  • 932 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $369,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 932 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1987

Description

299 Riverview Way is a single family home in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 932 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/27/2015, this property sold for $238,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $369,300. Frequently asked questions about 299 Riverview Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 299 Riverview Way is located in a community that is home to 46,486 residents, which has increased by 20.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 299 Riverview Way has a median household income of $58,571 and spends about $47,782 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 299 Riverview Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 299 Riverview Way include Cesar Chavez Middle, El Camino High, and Reynolds Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 299 Riverview Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 299 Riverview Way is about 47.8 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 299 Riverview Way resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
932
Year Built
1987
Latitude
33.25
Longitude
-117.31
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
7/27/2015 $238,000 Sold
6/10/2016 $259,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,033 $0 $0 $269,462
2017 $2,977 $0 $0 $264,179
2016 $2,648 $0 $0 $237,900
2015 $1,543 $0 $0 $139,457
2014 $1,478 $0 $0 $136,726

Local Info

Population
46,486
Median Family Income
$58,571
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.3%
Median Homeowner Age
32.8
Households with Children
74.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cesar Chavez Middle 6-8
El Camino High 9-12
Reynolds Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!