26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd,
Yacolt, WA 98675
- 3 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
Est. Value* : $366,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd is a single family home in Yacolt, WA. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $366,600. Frequently asked questions about 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,134 residents, which has increased by 37.4% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd has a median household income of $47,639 and spends about $41,667 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd include Amboy Middle School, Battle Ground High School, and Yacolt Primary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (530 for Math and 527 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd is about 34.2 degrees in January and 63.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26915 NE Rotschy Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
37908 NE Elliott,
$525,000 For Sale
110 E Heritage,
$342,900 For Sale
406 E Jones St A,
$315,000 For Sale
510 W CUSHMAN ST,
$290,000 For Sale
26230 NE Lucia Falls RD,
$499,900 For Sale
18421 NE Cole-Witter Rd,
$480,000 For Sale
21100 NE 246th,
$599,000 For Sale
20606 NE 229TH ST,
$575,000 For Sale
0 NE 147th AVE,
$650,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Amboy Middle School||5-8||580||35.6||16.2||2.08 mi|
|Battle Ground High School||9-12||2,102||102.7||20.4||11.12 mi|
|Yacolt Primary||PK-4||792||47||16.8||3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.