Off Market

26910 Vashon Hwy SW,

Vashon, WA 98070
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,548 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,021,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,548 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2010

Description

26910 Vashon Hwy SW is a single family home in Vashon, WA. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,548 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,021,000. Frequently asked questions about 26910 Vashon Hwy SW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26910 Vashon Hwy SW is located in a community that is home to 10,583 residents, which has increased by 18% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (11.81%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 Vashon Hwy SW has a median household income of $62,784 and spends about $50,143 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 Vashon Hwy SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26910 Vashon Hwy SW include Chautauqua Elementary, McMurray Middle School, and Vashon Island High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1013 (510 for Math and 503 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 26910 Vashon Hwy SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 Vashon Hwy SW is about 34.6 degrees in January and 64.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 Vashon Hwy SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,548
Year Built
2010
Latitude
47.36
Longitude
-122.5
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $6,199 $0 $0 $820,000
2016 $6,015 $0 $0 $671,000
2015 $6,476 $0 $0 $671,000
2014 $5,937 $0 $0 $582,000
2013 $5,937 $0 $0 $582,000

Local Info

Population
10,583
Median Family Income
$62,784
Graduate Degree Percentile
12.8%
Median Homeowner Age
39.6
Households with Children
68.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chautauqua Elementary PK-5
McMurray Middle School 6-8
Vashon Island High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week