3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr,
Clairton, PA 15025
- 3 Beds
- 2,184 sqft
Est. Value* : $289,000
- 3 Beds
- 2,184 sqft
3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr is a single family home in Clairton, PA. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,184 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $289,000. Frequently asked questions about 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,744 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr has a median household income of $45,140 and spends about $39,685 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr include McClellan Elementary School, Pleasant Hills Middle School, and Thomas Jefferson High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 855 (430 for Math and 425 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr is about 19.1 degrees in January and 65.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3008 Thomas Jefferson Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1561 Wilson Road,
$239,000 House For Sale
1042 Hurl Ln,
$137,500 House For Sale
287 Ben Til Drive,
$264,900 House For Sale
389 Old Clairton Rd,
$209,000 House For Sale
99 Colson Drive,
$229,900 House For Sale
246 Picture Dr,
$300,000 House For Sale
340 East Bruceton Road,
$204,900 House For Sale
45 Glenburn Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
1105 Broughton Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|McClellan Elementary School||K-2||444||27.4||16.2||1.36 mi|
|Pleasant Hills Middle School||6-8||674||46.2||14.5||1.45 mi|
|Thomas Jefferson High School||9-12||889||64.1||13.8||0.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 8.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.