4409 Libbey Ln,
Houston, TX 77092
- 4 Beds
- 2,540 sqft
Est. Value* : $450,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,540 sqft
4409 Libbey Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1955 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,540 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $450,200. Frequently asked questions about 4409 Libbey Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4409 Libbey Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,063 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4409 Libbey Ln has a median household income of $43,066 and spends about $38,860 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4409 Libbey Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4409 Libbey Ln include Black Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 4409 Libbey Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4409 Libbey Ln is about 48.0 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4409 Libbey Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4712 Libbey Lane,
$299,990 House For Sale
4417 Libbey Lane,
$235,000 House For Sale
4714 W 43rd Street,
$378,900 House For Sale
4825 Lido Lane,
$319,000 House For Sale
4413 Lido Lane,
$220,000 House For Sale
4929 Libbey Lane,
$255,000 House For Sale
4501 De Milo Drive,
$359,000 House For Sale
4401 Lido Lane,
$315,000 House For Sale
5001 Nina Lee Lane,
$429,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black Middle||6-8||1,019||51.1||19.9||1.21 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||11.81 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||10.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.