Off Market

4409 Libbey Ln,
Houston, TX 77092

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,540 sqft

Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $450,200

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,540 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


4409 Libbey Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1955 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,540 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $450,200. Frequently asked questions about 4409 Libbey Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4409 Libbey Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,063 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4409 Libbey Ln has a median household income of $43,066 and spends about $38,860 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4409 Libbey Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4409 Libbey Ln include Black Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 4409 Libbey Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4409 Libbey Ln is about 48.0 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4409 Libbey Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(855) 728-3971

Open Today:
9am - 8pm EST

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Nearby Homes For Sale

Tax History

2018 $5,548 $0 $0 $241,576
2016 $5,048 $0 $0 $199,650
2015 $4,601 $0 $0 $181,500
2014 $4,882 $0 $0 $226,806
2013 $5,276 $0 $0 $190,790

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Black Middle 6-8
Fonwood Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Laurenzo Early Childhood Center   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(855) 728-3971

Open Today:
9am - 8pm EST