3500 Doerr Rd,
Portsmouth, VA 23703
- 1,780 sqft
Est. Value* : $210,300
3500 Doerr Rd is a single family home in Portsmouth, VA. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 1,780 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $210,300. Frequently asked questions about 3500 Doerr Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3500 Doerr Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,848 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3500 Doerr Rd has a median household income of $50,020 and spends about $42,970 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3500 Doerr Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.2%, which is lower than the state average of 25.2%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 17.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3500 Doerr Rd include Churchland Elementary, Churchland High, and Churchland Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 968 (482 for Math and 486 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 3500 Doerr Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3500 Doerr Rd is about 36.7 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3500 Doerr Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2417 Bidgood Dr.,
$230,000 House For Sale
5621 Pond Lane,
$299,299 House For Sale
4420 Seagrove Road,
$264,900 House For Sale
6003 Campbell St.,
$210,000 House For Sale
189 Nautico Way 92,
$299,000 House For Sale
3812 Bruce Road,
$1,950,000 House For Sale
224 Elmhurst Lane,
$215,000 House For Sale
213 Tareyton Lane,
$172,000 House For Sale
3717 Magnolia Dr,
$191,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Churchland Elementary||K-6||811||43.7||18.5||0.28 mi|
|Churchland High||9-12||1,453||91.2||15.9||1.49 mi|
|Churchland Middle||7-8||880||59.8||14.6||1.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.