375 W 2nd Ave,
Sun Valley, NV 89433
- 2 Beds
- 988 sqft
Est. Value* : $168,400
- 2 Beds
375 W 2nd Ave is a single family home in Sun Valley, NV. This home was built in 1932 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 988 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,400. Frequently asked questions about 375 W 2nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 375 W 2nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,965 residents, which has increased by 32.2% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 375 W 2nd Ave has a median household income of $40,503 and spends about $37,529 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 375 W 2nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 375 W 2nd Ave include Fred W Traner Middle School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 375 W 2nd Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 375 W 2nd Ave is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 375 W 2nd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8485 Opal Station Drive,
$547,000 House For Sale
1255 Whistler Court,
$324,900 House For Sale
5713 Dewberry Court,
$325,000 House For Sale
1285 Gault Way,
$309,900 House For Sale
$320,000 House For Sale
7093 Strauss Dr.,
$314,700 House For Sale
7506 Cezanne Ct,
$325,000 House For Sale
1638 C Street,
$374,900 House For Sale
5645 Pyramid Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fred W Traner Middle School||6-8||781||40||19.5||2.67 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||29||0||0||9.54 mi|
|Lois Allen Elementary School||PK-6||532||33||16.1||0.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.