3879 105th St,
Dunlap, IA 51529
- 1,324 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,324 sqft
3879 105th St is a single family home in Dunlap, IA. This home was built in 1908 and includes 1,324 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3879 105th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3879 105th St is located in a community that is home to 1,959 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3879 105th St has a median household income of $28,757 and spends about $30,580 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3879 105th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3879 105th St include Boyer Valley Elementary School, and Boyer Valley Middle/High School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 3879 105th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3879 105th St is about 17.4 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3879 105th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
708 Ellen Street,
$54,000 House For Sale
705 Atlantic Street,
$155,900 House For Sale
713 Antique City Drive,
$107,000 House For Sale
805 Pleasant Street,
$59,500 House For Sale
$45,000 House For Sale
1212 2nd Street,
$109,950 House For Sale
24308 Hunt Avenue,
$775,000 House For Sale
114 S Altona Street,
$37,080 House For Sale
835 N 11 Circle,
$355,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyer Valley Elementary School||PK-5||211||17.9||11.7||6 mi|
|Boyer Valley Middle/High School||6-12||270||19.9||13.5||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.