Off Market

3879 105th St,

Dunlap, IA 51529
  • 1,324 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,324 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1908

Description

3879 105th St is a single family home in Dunlap, IA. This home was built in 1908 and includes 1,324 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3879 105th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3879 105th St is located in a community that is home to 1,959 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.15%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3879 105th St has a median household income of $28,757 and spends about $30,580 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3879 105th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3879 105th St include Boyer Valley Elementary School, and Boyer Valley Middle/High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 3879 105th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3879 105th St is about 17.4 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3879 105th St resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,324
Year Built
1908
Latitude
41.86
Longitude
-95.56
Heating
YES
Lot Size
38.00 acre
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
1,959
Median Family Income
$28,757
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.7
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Boyer Valley Elementary School   PK-5
Boyer Valley Middle/High School   6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week