314 Lady Diana Dr,
Davenport, FL 33837
- 1,624 sqft
Est. Value* : $196,200
- 1,624 sqft
314 Lady Diana Dr is a single family home in Davenport, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/14/2015, this property sold for $163,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $196,200. Frequently asked questions about 314 Lady Diana Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 314 Lady Diana Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,471 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 314 Lady Diana Dr has a median household income of $39,071 and spends about $36,654 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 314 Lady Diana Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 314 Lady Diana Dr include Horizons Elementary School, Ridge Community High School, and Shelley S. Boone Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 314 Lady Diana Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 314 Lady Diana Dr is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 314 Lady Diana Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
518 LADY DIANA DRIVE,
$235,000 House For Sale
218 PRESTWICK DRIVE,
$246,900 House For Sale
116 TIFFANY LOOP,
$249,950 House For Sale
317 MAJESTY DRIVE,
$240,000 House For Sale
512 MAJESTY DRIVE,
$260,000 House For Sale
616 MAJESTY DRIVE,
$243,900 House For Sale
3789 HUNTWICKE BOULEVARD,
$223,000 House For Sale
5235 Wildwood Way,
$439,000 House For Sale
143 FOX LOOP,
$282,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horizons Elementary School||PK-5||1,188||76||15.6||3 mi|
|Ridge Community High School||9-12||2,643||117||22.5||4.13 mi|
|Shelley S. Boone Middle School||6-8||711||47||15.1||7.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.