5209 Spring Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,446 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $172,400.
Frequently asked questions about 5209 Spring Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5209 Spring Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5209 Spring Ave has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5209 Spring Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5209 Spring Ave include Little Blue Elementary, Northwood School, and Raytown Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 5209 Spring Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5209 Spring Ave is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5209 Spring Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.