5083 Glenside Dr,
Kansas City, MO 64129
- 3 Beds
- 1,128 sqft
Est. Value* : $90,490
- 3 Beds
- 1,128 sqft
5083 Glenside Dr is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,128 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $90,490. Frequently asked questions about 5083 Glenside Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5083 Glenside Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,383 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5083 Glenside Dr has a median household income of $39,389 and spends about $36,789 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5083 Glenside Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 24.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5083 Glenside Dr include Northwood School, Raytown South Senior High, and South Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 5083 Glenside Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5083 Glenside Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5083 Glenside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
E 6509 51st Terrace,
$98,000 House For Sale
6544 Sni A Bar Road,
$150,000 House For Sale
5611 EWING Avenue,
$49,500 House For Sale
5740 Eastwood Court,
$134,900 House For Sale
4918 Eastern Avenue,
$99,950 House For Sale
E 5238 51st Street,
$80,000 House For Sale
E 7510 50th Terrace,
$50,000 House For Sale
E 7504 49 Terrace,
$75,000 House For Sale
Sni A Bar Road,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwood School||K-12||0||10||0||3.39 mi|
|Raytown South Senior High||9-12||1,147||71.7||15.9||5.14 mi|
|South Middle||6-8||591||38.7||15.2||4.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.