13307 NE 88th Cir,
Vancouver, WA 98682
- 3 Beds
- 1,388 sqft
Est. Value* : $326,500
- 3 Beds
13307 NE 88th Cir is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,388 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 7/12/2019, this property sold for $322,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $326,500. Frequently asked questions about 13307 NE 88th Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13307 NE 88th Cir is located in a community that is home to 32,684 residents, which has increased by 36.3% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13307 NE 88th Cir has a median household income of $52,156 and spends about $44,232 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13307 NE 88th Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13307 NE 88th Cir include Covington Middle School, and Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (520 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 13307 NE 88th Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13307 NE 88th Cir is about 36.3 degrees in January and 64.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13307 NE 88th Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13905 NE 93rd,
$399,900 House For Sale
12209 NE 106th,
$619,900 House For Sale
7508 NE 126TH CT,
$349,900 House For Sale
11202 NE 133RD PL,
$445,000 House For Sale
12017 NE 111th,
$472,900 House For Sale
11905 NE 79th,
$309,900 House For Sale
9110 NE 145TH AVE,
$315,000 House For Sale
10604 NE 97TH CIR,
$399,900 House For Sale
9611 NE 152ND AVE,
$629,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington Middle School||6-8||1,065||59.4||17.9||1.76 mi|
|Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School||9-12||592||27.3||21.6||4.73 mi|
|Heritage High School||9-12||1,879||86.5||21.7||0.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.