1106 Pilgrim Pkwy,
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Est. Value* : $165,500
1106 Pilgrim Pkwy is a condominium unit in Elm Grove, WI. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/28/2018, this property sold for $142,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,500. Frequently asked questions about 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy is located in a community that is home to 6,722 residents, which has decreased by -9.3% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy has a median household income of $125,763 and spends about $82,375 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy include Central High, Swanson Elementary, and Wisconsin Hills Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 80.5% of the residents near 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 19.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy is about 16.3 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1106 Pilgrim Pkwy resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1005 Verdant Dr,
$449,900 House For Sale
1180 Apache Trl,
$414,900 House For Sale
16300 Tomahawk Trl,
$464,900 House For Sale
15010 Bluemound Rd,
$349,900 House For Sale
1125 Lone Tree Rd,
$345,000 House For Sale
16465 Golf Pkwy,
$272,700 House For Sale
16100 Choctaw Trl,
$439,900 House For Sale
175 N 166th St,
$429,900 House For Sale
15660 Gebhardt Rd,
$424,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High||9-12||1,268||73.7||17.1||1.23 mi|
|Swanson Elementary||PK-5||749||50||14.9||1.04 mi|
|Wisconsin Hills Middle||6-8||808||54.8||14.7||1.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.