15701 Windmill Pointe Dr,
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
- 5,967 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
15701 Windmill Pointe Dr is a single family home in Grosse Pointe Park, MI. This home was built in 1941 and includes nine bathrooms and 5,967 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,839 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr has a median household income of $111,407 and spends about $73,144 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr include Grosse Pointe South High School, Pierce Middle School, and Robert Trombly Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 71.4% of the residents near 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr is about 22.7 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15701 Windmill Pointe Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15530 Windmill Pointe Drive,
$4,750,000 House For Sale
714 Grand Marais,
$6,400,000 House For Sale
559 PEMBERTON RD,
$619,000 House For Sale
289 Ashland Street,
$65,000 House For Sale
1010 Balfour Street,
$649,900 House For Sale
1070 Lakepointe Street,
$430,000 House For Sale
1135 NOTTINGHAM Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
$499,000 House For Sale
$311,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grosse Pointe South High School||9-12||1,615||87.3||18.4||1.68 mi|
|Pierce Middle School||6-8||499||27.2||18.3||1.18 mi|
|Robert Trombly Elementary School||K-5||257||17.6||14.5||0.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.