594 E Center St, Unit G,
Manchester, CT 06040
- 2 Beds
- 1,272 sqft
Est. Value* : $115,700
- 2 Beds
594 E Center St, Unit G, is a condominium unit in Manchester, CT. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,272 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,700. Frequently asked questions about 594 E Center St, Unit G, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 594 E Center St, Unit G, is located in a community that is home to 50,089 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 594 E Center St, Unit G, has a median household income of $67,801 and spends about $52,485 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 594 E Center St, Unit G, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 594 E Center St, Unit G, include Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy, and Highland Park School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (513 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 594 E Center St, Unit G, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 594 E Center St, Unit G, is about 23.3 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 594 E Center St, Unit G, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
63 Pitkin Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
436 Middle Turnpike East,
$274,900 House For Sale
12 Kensington Street,
$224,000 House For Sale
26 Nye Street,
$229,900 House For Sale
91 Green Manor Road,
$164,900 House For Sale
94 Coleman Road,
$199,900 House For Sale
75 Highwood Drive,
$389,900 House For Sale
101 Florence Street,
$177,900 House For Sale
198 Hollister Street,
$220,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy||5-6||407||34.6||11.7||1.39 mi|
|Illing Middle School||7-8||811||78||10.3||0.76 mi|
|Highland Park School||K-4||272||19||14.3||0.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.