3875 190th Ave,
Spencer, IA 51301
- 4 Beds
- 1,624 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
3875 190th Ave is a single family home in Spencer, IA. This home was built in 1925 and includes four bedrooms and 1,624 square feet of living space. Additional features include cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3875 190th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3875 190th Ave is located in a community that is home to 12,314 residents, which has increased by 1.2% since 2000. 66.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3875 190th Ave has a median household income of $39,510 and spends about $36,706 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3875 190th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3875 190th Ave include Fairview Park Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 3875 190th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3875 190th Ave is about 14.4 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3875 190th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
611 1st Street,
$67,500 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
1764 570th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
125 Leander Street,
$25,000 House For Sale
310 Main Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
805 West 2nd Street,
$240,000 House For Sale
$92,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairview Park Elementary||2-3||276||21||13||5.84 mi|
|Johnson Elementary||PK-1||357||27.5||12.9||4.86 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||4-5||297||20||14.8||4.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.