Off Market

1109 Calvin Ave,

Nashville, TN 37206
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,705 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $446,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,705 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1926

Description

1109 Calvin Ave is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1926 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,705 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $446,800. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Calvin Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Calvin Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,589 residents, which has decreased by -2.5% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.96%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Calvin Ave has a median household income of $31,731 and spends about $32,223 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Calvin Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 36.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Calvin Ave include Haynes Middle, Middle College High, and MNPS Virtual School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1109 Calvin Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Calvin Ave is about 32.9 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Calvin Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,705
Year Built
1926
Latitude
36.18
Longitude
-86.75
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,315 $0 $0 $105,075
2017 $3,445 $0 $0 $105,075
2016 $3,445 $0 $0 $76,300
2014 $3,445 $0 $0 $76,300
2013 $3,445 $0 $0 $76,300

Local Info

Population
26,589
Median Family Income
$31,731
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
66.2%
Unemployment Rate
6.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Haynes Middle   5-8
Middle College High 9-12
MNPS Virtual School   3-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week