1108 Overton Pl,
Knoxville, TN 37917
- 3 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $117,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
1108 Overton Pl is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Overton Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Overton Pl is located in a community that is home to 24,278 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 57% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Overton Pl has a median household income of $30,533 and spends about $31,576 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Overton Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Overton Pl include Christenberry Elementary, Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, and Ft Sanders Education Development Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 1108 Overton Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Overton Pl is about 35.1 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Overton Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1415 Mccroskey Ave,
$150,000 For Sale
$145,000 For Sale
2509 Woodbine Ave,
$274,000 For Sale
331 Cedar Ave,
$143,900 For Sale
2705 Woodbine Ave,
$135,000 For Sale
1312 Brookside Ave,
$109,900 For Sale
2517 Parkview Ave,
$104,900 For Sale
2917 E 5th Ave,
$125,000 For Sale
3301 Knox Lane,
$135,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Christenberry Elementary||PK-6||527||40.5||13||0.91 mi|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||4.05 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||PK-12||330||12||27.5||2.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.