1108 Walsh St,
Nashville, TN 37208
- 3 Beds
- 974 sqft
Est. Value* : $164,400
- 3 Beds
- 974 sqft
1108 Walsh St is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 974 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $164,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Walsh St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Walsh St is located in a community that is home to 12,502 residents, which has decreased by -11.6% since 2000. 59.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Walsh St has a median household income of $20,657 and spends about $25,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Walsh St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 45.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 34.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Walsh St include Buena Vista Elementary, and Haynes Middle. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 1108 Walsh St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Walsh St is about 33.1 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Walsh St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1114 Cecilia Ave,
$485,999 For Sale
1112 Cecilia Ave,
$485,000 For Sale
2422 N 24th Ave.,
$324,500 For Sale
1912 12th Ave N,
$199,999 For Sale
1723 N 14th Ave N,
$325,000 For Sale
1711 14th Ave N,
$195,000 For Sale
1709 14th Ave N,
$190,000 For Sale
1817 N 26th Ave,
$209,900 For Sale
$395,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buena Vista Elementary||PK-4||287||22||13||1.02 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||1.66 mi|
|John Early Middle||5-8||391||29||13.4||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.