1108 Whitower Dr,
Knoxville, TN 37919
- 3 Beds
- 4,304 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 4,304 sqft
1108 Whitower Dr is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,304 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Whitower Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Whitower Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,844 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 57.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Whitower Dr has a median household income of $83,659 and spends about $59,985 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Whitower Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 13.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Whitower Dr include Bearden Middle School, Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, and Ft Sanders Education Development Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 69.1% of the residents near 1108 Whitower Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Whitower Dr is about 35.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Whitower Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7112 Westland Drive,
$675,800 For Sale
7428 Lawford Road,
$685,000 For Sale
1308 Woodridge Dr.,
$225,000 For Sale
7208 Lawford Road,
$534,900 For Sale
7515 Cherokee Springs Way,
$747,500 For Sale
1309 Woodland Ridge Lane,
$414,500 For Sale
525 Moneta Rd NW Rd,
$254,400 For Sale
7147 Cheshire Drive,
$885,000 For Sale
7046 Duncans Glen Drive,
$699,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bearden Middle School||6-8||1,234||79.9||15.4||2.5 mi|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||11.69 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||3-12||330||12||27.5||5.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.