120 Stonehaven Dr,
Pelham, AL 35124
- 1,024 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,500
120 Stonehaven Dr is a single family home in Pelham, AL. This home was built in 1997 and includes one bathrooms and 1,024 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,500. Frequently asked questions about 120 Stonehaven Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 120 Stonehaven Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,914 residents, which has increased by 52.6% since 2000. 81.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 120 Stonehaven Dr has a median household income of $86,073 and spends about $62,015 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 120 Stonehaven Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 73.2% of the residents near 120 Stonehaven Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 120 Stonehaven Dr is about 44.0 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 120 Stonehaven Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
110 MEADOW VIEW CIR,
$195,000 House For Sale
1367 DEARING DOWNS CIR,
$224,900 House For Sale
1414 BELMONT LN,
$315,000 House For Sale
100 ANCHOR CIR,
$239,900 House For Sale
242 KING ARTHUR PL,
$199,000 House For Sale
5242 ROY DR,
$99,900 House For Sale
134 CEDAR COVE DR,
$299,900 House For Sale
120 HICKORY HILLS DR,
$199,900 House For Sale
7705 WYNDHAM CIR,
$179,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.