Off Market

185 Mckenna Dr,

Norwood, NJ 07648
  • 5,774 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,080,000

  • 5,774 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


185 Mckenna Dr is a single family home in Norwood, NJ. This home was built in 1987 and includes 5,774 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,080,000. Frequently asked questions about 185 Mckenna Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 185 Mckenna Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,172 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 82.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 185 Mckenna Dr has a median household income of $126,847 and spends about $80,177 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 185 Mckenna Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 185 Mckenna Dr include Northern Valley Regional High School at Old Tappan, and Norwood Public School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (545 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 73.3% of the residents near 185 Mckenna Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 185 Mckenna Dr is about 27.3 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 185 Mckenna Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
Year Built
Lot Size
0.93 acre
New Construction

Tax History

2018 $29,038 $0 $0 $1,195,000
2017 $28,369 $0 $0 $1,195,000
2016 $28,369 $0 $0 $1,195,000
2015 $27,257 $0 $0 $1,195,000
2014 $26,875 $0 $0 $1,195,000

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Northern Valley Regional High School at Old Tappan 9-12
Norwood Public School K-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.