1004 Sandrock Rd,
Anniston, AL 36207
- 2,438 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,340
1004 Sandrock Rd is a single family home in Anniston, AL. This home was built in 1977 and includes one bathrooms and 2,438 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,340. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Sandrock Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Sandrock Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,629 residents, which has increased by 5.9% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Sandrock Rd has a median household income of $52,893 and spends about $44,232 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Sandrock Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 33.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 1004 Sandrock Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Sandrock Rd is about 40.3 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Sandrock Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2509 Oak Village Drive,
$183,500 House For Sale
930 PECANWOOD DR,
$160,000 House For Sale
301 Laurel Springs Rd,
$219,900 House For Sale
1924 Valley Creek Rd,
$154,000 House For Sale
1821 Diane Dr,
$159,900 House For Sale
623 Hillyer High Rd,
$699,900 House For Sale
205 Mary Ln,
$124,900 House For Sale
1529 Cambridge Pl,
$169,900 House For Sale
704 Hillyer High Rd,
$475,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.