335 N 5th Ave SW, # A,
Tumwater, WA 98512
- 6 Beds
- 3,110 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6 Beds
335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, is a multi-family home in Tumwater, WA. This home was built in 1998 and includes six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,110 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, is located in a community that is home to 24,247 residents, which has increased by 11.5% since 2000. 70.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, has a median household income of $53,613 and spends about $45,004 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, include A G West Black Hills High School, and Tumwater Hill Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (535 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, is about 29.4 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 335 N 5th Ave SW, # A, resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
801 Pioneer St SW,
$190,000 House For Sale
1214 11th Court SW,
$550,000 House For Sale
1811 14th Ave SW,
$460,000 House For Sale
726 Percival Street SW,
$1,325,000 House For Sale
1314 Eskridge Blvd SE,
$649,000 House For Sale
320 Y Street SW,
$230,000 House For Sale
2230 9th Avenue SW,
$285,000 House For Sale
4304 Magnolia Dr SE,
$389,000 House For Sale
425 Rogers Street NW,
$550,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A G West Black Hills High School||9-12||873||41.8||20.8||3.4 mi|
|Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E||6-12||15||1||15||1.55 mi|
|Tumwater Hill Elementary||K-5||473||25.6||18.4||0.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.