213 Constitution Ave,
Huger, SC 29450
- 2,396 sqft
Est. Value* : $219,900
- 2,396 sqft
213 Constitution Ave is a single family home in Huger, SC. This home includes 2,396 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and fireplace. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,900. Frequently asked questions about 213 Constitution Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 213 Constitution Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,918 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 213 Constitution Ave has a median household income of $42,689 and spends about $38,809 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 213 Constitution Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 213 Constitution Ave include Berkeley County Middle College High, and Cainhoy Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 213 Constitution Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 213 Constitution Ave is about 47.2 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 213 Constitution Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
102 Berkshire Drive,
$545,000 House For Sale
4154 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle,
$1,350,000 House For Sale
3548 Hartford Village Way,
$697,000 House For Sale
3708 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle,
$730,000 House For Sale
1783 Shell Ring Circle,
$975,000 House For Sale
2226 N Marsh Drive,
$476,000 House For Sale
2118 Shell Ring Circle,
$930,000 House For Sale
266 Commonwealth Road,
$679,000 House For Sale
490 Woodspring Road,
$879,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berkeley County Middle College High||11-12||98||4||24.5||16.69 mi|
|Hanahan High||9-12||1,004||65||15.4||12.21 mi|
|Cainhoy Elementary||PK-5||194||15||12.9||1.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.