14729 Noya Dr,
Austin, TX 78728
- 1,950 sqft
Est. Value* : $294,100
- 1,950 sqft
14729 Noya Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bathrooms and 1,950 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $294,100. Frequently asked questions about 14729 Noya Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14729 Noya Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,627 residents, which has increased by 35.1% since 2000. 48.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14729 Noya Dr has a median household income of $45,630 and spends about $40,358 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14729 Noya Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14729 Noya Dr include Chisholm Trail Middle, McNeil High School, and Wells Branch Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 14729 Noya Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14729 Noya Dr is about 47.6 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14729 Noya Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14707 Noya DR,
$350,000 House For Sale
2908 Sydney DR,
$360,000 House For Sale
2904 Sydney DR,
$355,000 House For Sale
2809 Sydney DR,
$319,900 House For Sale
15044 Babbling Brook DR,
$345,000 House For Sale
15020 Babbling Brook DR,
$425,000 House For Sale
2506 Dowd LN,
$285,000 House For Sale
2409 Wood Chase TRL,
$340,000 House For Sale
14575 Robert I Walker BLVD,
$296,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chisholm Trail Middle||6-8||1,036||74||13.9||3.71 mi|
|McNeil High School||9-12||2,640||179.5||14.7||2.54 mi|
|Wells Branch Elementary||PK-5||502||43||11.6||0.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.