Off Market

215 E 32nd St,

Kearney, NE 68847
  • 1,032 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $180,800

  • 1,032 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1960

Description

215 E 32nd St is a single family home in Kearney, NE. This home was built in 1960 and includes 1,032 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 7/29/2015, this property sold for $120,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,800. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 32nd St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 E 32nd St is located in a community that is home to 13,224 residents, which has increased by 10.9% since 2000. 64.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.88%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 32nd St has a median household income of $38,227 and spends about $36,062 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 32nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 32nd St include Kearney High School, Northeast Elementary School, and Sunrise Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 215 E 32nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 32nd St is about 24.9 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 32nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,032
Year Built
1960
Latitude
40.71
Longitude
-99.08
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES
Lot Size
10,560 sqft

Price History

Date Price Event
7/29/2015 $120,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,607 $0 $0 $152,095
2016 $2,211 $0 $0 $130,055
2015 $2,262 $0 $0 $130,055
2014 $2,248 $0 $0 $117,950

Local Info

Population
13,224
Median Family Income
$38,227
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.5%
Median Homeowner Age
33.2
Households with Children
64.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Kearney High School 9-12
Northeast Elementary School PK-5
Sunrise Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week