1108 Rome Pike,
Lebanon, TN 37087
- 1,724 sqft
Est. Value* : $187,500
- 1,724 sqft
1108 Rome Pike is a single family home in Lebanon, TN. This home was built in 1976 and includes one bathrooms and 1,724 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 2/5/2016, this property sold for $137,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $187,500. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rome Pike and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rome Pike is located in a community that is home to 31,939 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rome Pike has a median household income of $48,335 and spends about $41,900 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rome Pike is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Rome Pike include Sam Houston Elementary, and Walter J. Baird Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 1108 Rome Pike have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rome Pike is about 35.2 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rome Pike resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1145 Rome Pike,
$234,000 For Sale
372 Vance Ln,
$264,900 For Sale
1025 Shirley Dr,
$254,900 For Sale
421 Nathan St,
$239,900 For Sale
911 Phelan Dr,
$199,900 For Sale
410 E Forrest Ave,
$152,500 For Sale
410 E Forrest Ave,
$164,500 For Sale
3411 Trousdale Ferry Pike,
$189,000 For Sale
425 Zephyr Cove,
$374,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sam Houston Elementary||PK-5||675||44||15.3||2.14 mi|
|Walter J. Baird Middle School||5-8||497||36.6||13.5||2.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.