2281 Old Waverly Dr,
Sparks, NV 89436
- 5 Beds
- 3,303 sqft
Est. Value* : $793,700
- 5 Beds
2281 Old Waverly Dr is a single family home in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 3,303 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $793,700. Frequently asked questions about 2281 Old Waverly Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2281 Old Waverly Dr is located in a community that is home to 7,396 residents, which has increased by 33.5% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2281 Old Waverly Dr has a median household income of $72,299 and spends about $55,481 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2281 Old Waverly Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2281 Old Waverly Dr include Kendyl Depoali Preschool, and Spanish Springs High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (501 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 2281 Old Waverly Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2281 Old Waverly Dr is about 30.9 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2281 Old Waverly Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2461 Bridgetown Loop,
$424,000 House For Sale
7110 Coldwater St,
$425,000 House For Sale
1425 Loma Verde,
$358,900 House For Sale
3195 Heather Flume,
$465,000 House For Sale
3147 Scarlet Oaks Ct,
$795,000 House For Sale
4841 Monte Rio,
$459,900 House For Sale
3978 Hazy Swale Way,
$398,000 House For Sale
5645 Pyramid Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
7744 Rustler Ct.,
$735,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||10.62 mi|
|Van Gorder Elementary School||PK-6||797||43||18.5||1.99 mi|
|Spanish Springs High School||9-12||2,381||102||23.3||3.8 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.