8202 Misty Ridge Ln,
Houston, TX 77071
- 3 Beds
- 1,811 sqft
Est. Value* : $170,500
- 3 Beds
8202 Misty Ridge Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,811 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,500. Frequently asked questions about 8202 Misty Ridge Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8202 Misty Ridge Ln is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8202 Misty Ridge Ln has a median household income of $73,963 and spends about $55,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8202 Misty Ridge Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8202 Misty Ridge Ln include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 8202 Misty Ridge Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8202 Misty Ridge Ln is about 41.7 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8202 Misty Ridge Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15439 W Antone Circle,
$199,990 House For Sale
15406 W Ritter Circle,
$180,000 House For Sale
8010 Ashley Circle Drive,
$292,500 House For Sale
12218 Ashley Circle Drive,
$495,255 House For Sale
7919 Gironde Dr Drive,
$209,000 House For Sale
12219 Brookvalley Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
7958 Candlegreen Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
12514 S Garden Street,
$188,900 House For Sale
7950 Fawn Terrace Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||21.3 mi|
|Gross Elementary||PK-5||642||35.5||18||0.51 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||14.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.