900 N Carpenter Ave,
Orange City, FL 32763
- 2 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $128,500
- 2 Beds
900 N Carpenter Ave is a single family home in Orange City, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $128,500. Frequently asked questions about 900 N Carpenter Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 900 N Carpenter Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,187 residents, which has increased by 4.7% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 900 N Carpenter Ave has a median household income of $39,174 and spends about $36,712 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 900 N Carpenter Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 900 N Carpenter Ave include Orange City Elementary School, River Springs Middle School, and University High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 900 N Carpenter Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 900 N Carpenter Ave is about 52.1 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 900 N Carpenter Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
471 E FRENCH AVENUE,
$189,900 House For Sale
1600 ACE PARK DRIVE,
$144,000 House For Sale
221 Sparkman Avenue Avenue,
$249,900 House For Sale
885 Liskeard Ave,
$154,900 House For Sale
805 SECOND STREET,
$145,000 House For Sale
1433 17th Street,
$186,500 House For Sale
2423 Regency Park Drive,
$374,900 House For Sale
Lincoln Rd Rd,
$170,000 House For Sale
1122 Ivey Lake Drive,
$359,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Orange City Elementary School||PK-5||572||42||13.6||0.78 mi|
|River Springs Middle School||6-8||1,289||79||16.3||1.57 mi|
|University High School||9-12||2,805||147||19||2.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.