8328 183rd Ave SW,
Rochester, WA 98579
- 3 Beds
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : $310,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,920 sqft
8328 183rd Ave SW is a single family home in Rochester, WA. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,000. Frequently asked questions about 8328 183rd Ave SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8328 183rd Ave SW is located in a community that is home to 8,342 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8328 183rd Ave SW has a median household income of $43,008 and spends about $38,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8328 183rd Ave SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8328 183rd Ave SW include Grand Mound Elementary, Rochester High School, and Rochester Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1015 (510 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 8328 183rd Ave SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8328 183rd Ave SW is about 28.0 degrees in January and 70.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8328 183rd Ave SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$568,850 House For Sale
12505 Hunter Road,
$572,850 House For Sale
2802 Foron Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
810 Pheasant Road,
$299,000 House For Sale
2611 Borst Avenue,
$234,950 House For Sale
3123 Cooks Hill Road,
$149,000 House For Sale
216 Eb Browning Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
105 Carl Sandburg Drive,
$329,900 House For Sale
0 Shamrock Drive,
$50,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grand Mound Elementary||3-5||530||28.8||18.3||1.87 mi|
|Rochester High School||9-12||658||32.3||20.3||1.66 mi|
|Rochester Middle School||6-8||526||30.3||17.3||1.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.