33 Hubbard Run Dr,
Glastonbury, CT 06033
- 2 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,900
- 2 Beds
33 Hubbard Run Dr is a condominium unit in Glastonbury, CT. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,900. Frequently asked questions about 33 Hubbard Run Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 33 Hubbard Run Dr is located in a community that is home to 26,171 residents, which has decreased by -1.4% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 33 Hubbard Run Dr has a median household income of $101,242 and spends about $69,937 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 33 Hubbard Run Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 999 (491 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 75.1% of the residents near 33 Hubbard Run Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 33 Hubbard Run Dr is about 23.9 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 33 Hubbard Run Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27 Checkerberry Lane 27,
$259,900 House For Sale
69 Linwood Drive,
$219,900 House For Sale
138 Burke Street,
$219,990 House For Sale
293 Oconnell Drive,
$149,900 House For Sale
14 Transit Lane,
$189,900 House For Sale
49 Hills Street,
$235,000 House For Sale
134 Winding Lane,
$99,000 House For Sale
150 Hills Street,
$214,500 House For Sale
14 Lafayette Avenue,
$99,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.