Off Market

1390 Tirol Dr,

Incline Village, NV 89451
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,616 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $662,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,616 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1983

Description

1390 Tirol Dr is a condominium unit in Incline Village, NV. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,616 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $662,000. Frequently asked questions about 1390 Tirol Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1390 Tirol Dr is located in a community that is home to 9,242 residents, which has increased by 27.9% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.07%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1390 Tirol Dr has a median household income of $80,616 and spends about $59,260 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1390 Tirol Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1390 Tirol Dr include Incline Elementary School, Incline High School, and Incline Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1039 (528 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 1390 Tirol Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1390 Tirol Dr is about 39.8 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1390 Tirol Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,616
Year Built
1983
Latitude
39.26
Longitude
-119.93
Cooling
SINGLE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,602 $0 $0 $81,554
2017 $3,490 $0 $0 $78,775
2016 $3,423 $0 $0 $76,737
2015 $3,417 $0 $0 $74,879
2014 $3,542 $0 $0 $85,003

Local Info

Population
9,242
Median Family Income
$80,616
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.3%
Median Homeowner Age
38.6
Households with Children
66.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Incline Elementary School PK-5
Incline High School 9-12
Incline Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!