38804 Nottingham Dr,
Romulus, MI 48174
- 4 Beds
- 1,807 sqft
Est. Value* : $196,300
- 4 Beds
38804 Nottingham Dr is a single family home in Romulus, MI. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,807 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 9/21/2015, this property sold for $150,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $196,300. Frequently asked questions about 38804 Nottingham Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38804 Nottingham Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,457 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38804 Nottingham Dr has a median household income of $47,372 and spends about $41,418 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38804 Nottingham Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 18.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38804 Nottingham Dr include Romulus Adult Education Alternative. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 38804 Nottingham Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38804 Nottingham Dr is about 19.7 degrees in January and 70.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38804 Nottingham Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
41405 TYLER Road,
$155,000 House For Sale
37044 Porter Street,
$194,900 House For Sale
36553 ROMULUS Avenue,
$67,500 House For Sale
9614 HAMILTON Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
11298 MOORE Street,
$99,900 House For Sale
4330 MERRIWEATHER Court,
$352,900 House For Sale
4282 MERRIWEATHER Circle,
$312,900 House For Sale
5920 WASHINGTON Street,
$79,900 House For Sale
4354 Woodward Street,
$100,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Romulus Adult Education Alternative||9-12||25||0||0||1.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.