8285 Torrey Park Ter,
San Diego, CA 92129
- 5 Beds
- 2,996 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,176,000
- 5 Beds
8285 Torrey Park Ter is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home was built in 2002 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,996 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,176,000. Frequently asked questions about 8285 Torrey Park Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8285 Torrey Park Ter is located in a community that is home to 59,049 residents, which has increased by 27.5% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8285 Torrey Park Ter has a median household income of $91,672 and spends about $65,430 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8285 Torrey Park Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8285 Torrey Park Ter include Deer Canyon Elementary, Mesa Verde Middle, and Westview High. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (501 for Math and 488 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 67.3% of the residents near 8285 Torrey Park Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8285 Torrey Park Ter is about 44.4 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8285 Torrey Park Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14062 Caminito Vistana,
$2,488,000 House For Sale
8715 Edulis Court,
$999,000 House For Sale
14321 Salida Del Sol,
$1,949,000 House For Sale
14260 Barrymore St,
$920,000 House For Sale
8107 Doug Hill,
$4,499,000 House For Sale
13492 Sawtooth Rd.,
$810,000 House For Sale
6713 Dondero Trl,
$1,189,000 House For Sale
13952 Mennonite Point,
$985,000 House For Sale
7859 Entrada Angelica,
$1,849,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deer Canyon Elementary||K-5||511||21.6||23.6||0.48 mi|
|Mesa Verde Middle||6-8||1,258||46.8||26.8||0.23 mi|
|Westview High||9-12||2,352||88||26.7||0.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.