2 Sundance Ct,
Sewell, NJ 08080
- 2,108 sqft
Est. Value* : $270,700
2 Sundance Ct is a single family home in Sewell, NJ. This home was built in 1986 and includes 2,108 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/26/2015, this property sold for $247,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $270,700. Frequently asked questions about 2 Sundance Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Sundance Ct is located in a community that is home to 35,285 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 82.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Sundance Ct has a median household income of $97,432 and spends about $68,189 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Sundance Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Sundance Ct include Chestnut Ridge Middle School, and Grenloch Terrace Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (510 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 67.4% of the residents near 2 Sundance Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Sundance Ct is about 31.3 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Sundance Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
32 STAG RUN,
$334,900 House For Sale
21 Clearbrook Lane,
$425,000 House For Sale
15 CARRINGTON COURT,
$435,000 House For Sale
53 FOX HOLLOW LANE,
$367,900 House For Sale
330 SALINA ROAD,
$154,900 House For Sale
156 Redtail Hawk Circle,
$292,000 House For Sale
42 COTTAGE GATE CIRCLE,
$345,000 House For Sale
2 ELIZABETH COURT,
$294,900 House For Sale
16 DARE LANE,
$199,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chestnut Ridge Middle School||6-8||630||60.2||10.4||1.22 mi|
|Grenloch Terrace Early Childhood Center||PK-K||309||27.1||11.4||2.31 mi|
|Hurffville Elementary School||K-5||492||43.3||11.3||0.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.