2690 Van Dee Ave,
Greenbank, WA 98253
- 2 Beds
- 1,098 sqft
Est. Value* : $275,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,098 sqft
2690 Van Dee Ave is a single family home in Greenbank, WA. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,098 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $275,300. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Van Dee Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Van Dee Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,326 residents, which has increased by 6.2% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (20.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (15.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Van Dee Ave has a median household income of $51,078 and spends about $43,623 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Van Dee Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Van Dee Ave include Coupeville Elementary School, Coupeville High School, and Coupeville Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (521 for Math and 548 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 2690 Van Dee Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Van Dee Ave is about 33.9 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Van Dee Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$149,500 For Sale
3410 Smugglers Cove Road,
$1,079,000 For Sale
3563 Shell St,
$300,000 For Sale
3711 Oceanside Dr,
$599,500 For Sale
3711 Oceanside Dr,
$565,000 For Sale
3962 Smuggler's Cove Road,
$5,950,000 For Sale
Highland Trail Rd,
$160,000 For Sale
3148 S Camano Dr,
$1,795,000 For Sale
33 N Harrington Lagoon Rd,
$429,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coupeville Elementary School||PK-5||432||27||16||8.73 mi|
|Coupeville High School||9-12||305||16.1||18.9||8.41 mi|
|Coupeville Middle School||6-8||232||12.8||18.1||8.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.