5827 Willow Leaf Ct,
Orlando, FL 32807
- 2 Beds
- 1,112 sqft
Est. Value* : $158,500
- 2 Beds
- 1,112 sqft
5827 Willow Leaf Ct is a duplex in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,112 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $158,500. Frequently asked questions about 5827 Willow Leaf Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5827 Willow Leaf Ct is located in a community that is home to 33,822 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5827 Willow Leaf Ct has a median household income of $43,598 and spends about $39,307 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5827 Willow Leaf Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5827 Willow Leaf Ct include Azalea Park Elementary, Colonial High, and Stonewall Jackson Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 5827 Willow Leaf Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5827 Willow Leaf Ct is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5827 Willow Leaf Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$284,900 House For Sale
5821 WILLOW LEAF COURT,
$210,000 House For Sale
5845 WILLOW LEAF COURT,
$215,000 House For Sale
778 KINGS COVE COURT,
$170,000 House For Sale
9 WILLOW DRIVE,
$240,000 House For Sale
635 GOLDEN SUNSHINE CIRCLE,
$167,000 House For Sale
180 DAHLIA VILLAGE CIRCLE #98,
$165,000 House For Sale
5813 LYLE STREET,
$325,000 House For Sale
5462 WREN STREET,
$214,987 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Azalea Park Elementary||PK-5||594||39||15.2||0.37 mi|
|Colonial High||9-12||3,488||156||22.3||0.56 mi|
|Stonewall Jackson Middle||6-8||976||54||18||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.