6245 Elk Ivory Dr,
Reno, NV 89511
- 5 Beds
- 4,483 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,035,000
- 5 Beds
6245 Elk Ivory Dr is a single family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,483 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,035,000. Frequently asked questions about 6245 Elk Ivory Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6245 Elk Ivory Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,184 residents, which has increased by 34.2% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6245 Elk Ivory Dr has a median household income of $77,823 and spends about $57,698 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6245 Elk Ivory Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6245 Elk Ivory Dr include Edward L Pine Middle School, Galena High School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 6245 Elk Ivory Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6245 Elk Ivory Dr is about 28.8 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6245 Elk Ivory Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10055 Trailside Court,
$1,875,000 House For Sale
235 Timbercreek Ct.,
$1,888,000 House For Sale
11010 Dryden Dr.,
$1,425,000 House For Sale
1725 Holcomb Ranch Ln,
$1,885,000 House For Sale
$1,298,000 House For Sale
1250 Del Monte Lane,
$2,850,000 House For Sale
2300 Crow's Nest,
$1,438,883 House For Sale
13405 Stoney Brook Drive,
$765,000 House For Sale
1405 Joy Lake Rd.,
$475,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edward L Pine Middle School||6-8||1,020||44.1||23.1||4.9 mi|
|Galena High School||9-12||1,450||61.5||23.5||3.58 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||5.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.